You can start something small. And the best time to start is now.
What small things can you start this year?
I do not know you. But I think you can start one small action today that will help you build yourself. Let us brainstorm.
I think you can start …
- a daily exercise to keep yourself healthy,
- a weekly walk-in-the-park habit,
- joining a jogging club,
- joining a book lovers club— even if you don’t love books,
- building your network of admirable people,
- joining a toastmasters club to improve speaking skills
- writing your leadership experiences in a journal,
- reporting on time at work,
- giving yourself to enjoy your time with family,
- read a book on time management,
- subscribe to Play Bigger, my new newsletter.
- putting into writing your experiences and expertise,
- looking for mentors who can help you build self-confidence,
- building a better and stronger relationship with co-workers.
- registering a new business,
- look for possible partners who can help you put up your business,
- create marketing campaigns that will bring more customers to your business.
- paying your taxes,
- paying forward,
- paying your boss a compliment,
- paying your people right,
and so on.
Get your pen and paper. Write 35 “small” things you can start doing.
Next Posts to Read: