Members of your team cannot commit to something they don’t know.
Everyone must understand the purpose and vision of your team. It is common in many Filipino organizations that employees do not know the reasons why they are doing the tasks that make up their jobs.
Trabaho lang, walang personalan. You must have heard of this before.
Unfortunately, teamwork requires that everyone get things personal. Everyone must pull in the same direction and be aware of the end goals from the very beginning.
Clarify your team goals so your team members fully understand where your team is going.
With clear goals, you will help your team know when they are successful. Teamwork gets easier to build this way.
When goals are clear, everyone develop a sense of ownership. They also trust that everyone supports the same goals.
Clear goals foster team unity. Unclear goals, confusion.
Even teams with very passionate team members get negative results when they are not clear about team goals. Unclear goals are the less obvious cause of team conflict.
In these team building exercises, we will help you ensure that team members are clear about your business objectives and team goals.
Team Workshop Information
Much time, money, and energy are lost when everyone on the team is not aiming for the same outcome. Motivation and enthusiasm evaporates. Most team building programs fail because they do not clarify goals.
This team building workshop will help improve the commitment, motivation, and performance of your team members.
- Before the Team Building Event
- We clarify the goals and objectives of the organization. We identify the actions that support goals and objectives.
- We design the program and develop the activities (including worksheets)
- We send communication to participants to set expectations.
- During the Team Building
- 4 to 6 games that help clarify goals
- Debriefing sessions
- Action Plan/ Next Steps
- After the Team Building
- Weekly Newsletter to Help Develop Teamwork
- One Hour Kamustahan
Every member of the team must join this team building program. Members of newly created teams will benefit most.
How to Measure Success
- Help team members identify measures of team effectiveness important to the team and the organization.
- Encourage members to develop means for assessing and reporting measures of team’s effectiveness.
- Provide a means for team members to keep track of teams effectiveness.
Members participate in one or two team games. They’ll also accomplish TeamScores Work Sheet.
Positive Expectations or How Expectations Affect Performance
- Demonstrate the impact of both negative and positive expectations on performance.
- Encourage participants to consider how expectations affect the extent to which they reach their goals.
Participants play High Jump or Breaking the Records. They tally their scores, then participate in team debriefs.
How to Accomplish Goals Together
- Develop cohesion within work team.
- Explore the dynamics of team task accomplishment.
Participants play High Performance, then accomplish processing guides.
The team building exercises will be for six to eight hours, depending on the size of the team.
This team building workshop is best for less than 40 participants.
Participation is mandatory in order to receive the certificate of completion.
Participants who miss more than two hours of the entire program will not be eligible to receive the certificate. We start and end on time.
Participants who fulfill the attendance requirement will receive a certificate at the end of the program.
Discovery (assessment), program design, game development, and facilitation is for 45,000 pesos.
When event is held outside of Metro Manila and Calabarzon, client is responsible for the transportation and accommodation of facilitators.
I work with clients in designing and implementing team development programs which are aligned to their business objectives.
Each month, I have opportunities to speak about teamwork and team building for company strategic planning, culture building, and sales rallies.
I also facilitate team building exercises, both indoor and outdoor, to help employees develop team skills and adapt to new winning team behaviors. I am the President of Business Innovation. I live in Los Banos, Laguna.
For any question, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +63 927 429 2986