Jef Menguin, A Professional Speaker in the Philippines, Offers Creative Leaders & Intrapreneurs Practical Wisdom and Actionable Solutions to Real-World Challenges. He Uses Sticky Stories and Simple Frameworks to Help You Jumpstart Your Leadership Journeys.
Speaking for Change empowers and enables leaders because it pays attention to vital behaviors, engagement, and impact.
Speaking for Change is anchored on one of my core beliefs: multiply value ten-fold, again and again.
When you need more than celebrity or motivational speakers, I encourage you to partner with speakers who can help you make change happen.
This will ensure that you’ll get the most value.
Let me give you examples of results:
- Improve productivity by 30% in three months
- Reduce employee absences by 50% in six months.
- Improve employee compliance of X from 70% to 90% in the next 90 days
- 30% increase of new customers in two months
- Double revenues in six months
- Reduce cost by 20% while improve product quality
- Improve happiness index of employees by 30% in within three months
- Reduce employee turnover by 30% in 12 months
The challenges of leaders in your organization are real. You can measure them. Help leaders succeed.
Because most motivational speakers have canned speeches they sell to anyone.
Celebrity speakers, for example are usually paid for their presence and (hopefully) their dynamic platform skills. And many motivational speakers can only deliver to you their favorite topics: financial freedom, thinking big, and so on.
These are well and good. Unfortunately, we can only help people change by enabling and equipping them.
Help leaders act.
They need to have a map after the speech. They need you to guide and engage them. And it is important that your speakers will only teach the audience the behaviors that will help you achieve your goals.
Help Leaders Act
I have my favorite themes. But the speeches are always customized according to the needs of your organizations. You can find them here.
I have the fiduciary duty to do what is best for you. Here is a simple process that can help you find the best for your organization.
Schedule a phone consultation. Contact me using the form below. I charge for consulting through phone. Not for this one. However, if you really need to meet me at this early stage, consulting rates will apply. The purpose of this consultation is to get a conceptual agreement about the following:
- Sign an agreement. You will receive a proposal that contains the solutions you need. So we can proceed, you need to sign them.
- Hold the event.
- Engage your people to new behavior. The speech contains seeds. You need to make them grow through engagement.
- Evaluate the program after 30 days. You need to do this so you can learn from successes and failures.
*Phone Consulting Rates
We can do consultation through phone. This means that you don’t have to leave your office to meet me.
- 7500 pesos for the first 30 minutes
- 10,000 pesos for an hour.