Ensure that every member of your team are clear about your team purpose.
You encourage them to answer the following questions individually and in private.
- What do you believe is the major purpose of our team?
- What is your vision about our team? Describe what our team would look like on a day-to-day basis if it were living up to its potential.
- How many of our teammates share the same team vision and potential?
- How many of our teammates work together to make our team better? Please cite specific situations.
- What are the progress you’ve seen since you joined our team?
- What motivated you to become a better member of our team?
- What radical change we need to do to make everyone be fired up by our purpose?
Answer these questions too. These will help you find ways to make your team purpose crystal clear to everyone.
Leadership Speaker & Team Building Facilitator
When you need to 10x your results, consider equipping and empowering your teams. Try new learning experiences that may accelerate behavior change.
Jef Menguin designs team building experiences tailored to your organization. He is the founder of Business Innovation Talent Development, a leadership speaker, and entrepreneur.
To get the help of team building facilitators, click the button below.
Because many managers do not go beyond playing games. Roger, a manager of an IT company, requested a quotation for a team building facilitation.
Instead of a series of games, regard team building as a process of improving your team. The 6-D Approach can help you get started right. Define. Be clear about your goals for your team building efforts. Align your team building efforts with your strategic direction. Discover. Find out where your team is now. Your inquiry…
Almost all group sports promote teamwork. But you must be very careful in choosing your group sports for team games. Because how you win the game, not just how you build the team, is a metaphor of how you want people to achieve corporate goals. You do not want a divided workplace. But every time…
Ensure that every member of your team are clear about your team purpose. You encourage them to answer the following questions individually and in private. What do you believe is the major purpose of our team? What is your vision about our team? Describe what our team would look like on a day-to-day basis if…