Entrepreneurs changed the world that we knew. The speed of change is unimaginable that many young people don’t know the world before there was the internet.
But there is another kind of entrepreneurs which we cannot ignore. I am talking about intrapreneurs.
An intrapreneur is an individual within an organization who uses his or her entrepreneurial talent to further the development of the company for which he or she works.
“Virgin could never have grown into the group of more than 200 companies it is now, were it not for a steady stream of intrapreneurs who looked for and developed opportunities, often leading efforts that went against the grain.” – Richard Branson on Intrapreneurs
In the Intrapreneurship Workshop, managers will learn:
- How to identify potential intrapreneurs within their organizations.
- How to nurture an intrapreneur.
- How to inspire employees to think like intrapreneurs.
- How to foster an effective team working in high performing employees.
- How to foster an intrapreneurial culture in their workplace.
I can help you design new learning experiences to develop intrapreneurs in the workplace. The Intrapreneurship Workshop for Managers will inspire managers to build an army of employees who find creative solutions to organizational problems.