- Focus on personal development,
- Understand how team works,
- Design learning experiences,
- Be strategic coach to clients, and
- Facilitate team building exercises.
Do you have experiences working in a team environment?Do you know what it takes to build a team? Do you want to share what you know to others? Are you interested to work with people in finding solutions to their problems?Here is an opportunity for you to be of service to others and make a change in your life.I am opening a Facilitator Apprenticeship Program for those who are interested to become professional team building facilitators. The slots are limited. You must qualify. And must commit to work hard for 90 days.I offer this for free.As an apprentice, you will learn to: