You’ve got to be there for them.
You’ve got to be there for the uber-motivated under-achievers. These are very enthusiastic employees. People you can say you will love to work with any day, especially in tough times. But they don’t produce results.
You’ve got to be there for employees who are detached, competent employees. They don’t show enthusiasm at work. It feels like you have to entertain them first so you can get things done. They don’t work well with others too. And they don’t produce results.
You’ve got to be there for employees who are easy to work with and produce results. (Many supervisors neglect them!)
As a supervisor, one of your superpowers is your ability to give feedback and coach people.
In this course, you will learn
- How to assess performance, potential, and readiness.
- How to formulate effective feedback.
- How to plan a productive coaching discussion.
I design the course so you can answer a concern or learn a new skill in three minutes or less. Tiny learning is mighty.
- Discover significant concepts about the lesson.
- Familiarize yourself with the tools.
- Test yourself.
- Apply what you’ve learned.