Welcome. You are at my library. I picked and organized my favorite articles and posts in this website so you can access them easily.
In this website, you’ll find hundreds of ideas that can help you build leaders — and build your own leadership skills. Find below some of these ideas. I really hope you’ll share them to others.
- A Simple Way to Build Loyal Employees
- An Invitation for Teachers to Teach for Change
- Can You Motivate People?
- Career, Course, and Special Work
- Easy Ways to Make a Remarkable Impact
- Focus on Results and Value
- Focus on What’s Right
- Here’s How to Uncover Your Passion
- How Leaders Create Value
- How Leaders Handle Fear
- How Leaders Make Change Happen
- How Teachers Can Solve the Wicked Achievement Gap
- How to Make Your People Fanatical About Service
- Just do it.
- Leaders Must Learn How to Speak with Confidence
- Leadership and Parenting
- Learn from Leadership Speakers
- Service Hall of Shame
- Start Something Today
- Steam Up
- Teach Transformational Teachers
- Teachers Must Teach How to Dream Big Dreams
- The Most Beautiful Sound for Employees
- This Speaker Isn’t the Star of the Show
- Ways to Learn from Successful Leaders
- What Bosses Can Do to Inspire People
- What did you win?
- What Leaders Do to Build People’s Commitment
- Why Leaders Must Engage in Courageous Conversations
- Why Leaders Must See the Big Picture
- Why Transformational Leaders Make Excellence Sexy
- Accomplish Something Today!
- Be cheerful and fill your life with power.
- Be the only one.
- Bold Steps to Personal Leadership
- Choose your attitude.
- Do not limit yourself.
- First-rate Version
- Help people succeed.
- Lead Yourself First
- Not too old to learn.
- Pay it forward.
- Power of Now
- Power to Give
- Stand Out!
- Stop making excuses!
- Why should I care?
- Write your book before your written off.
- Youer than You
<3> Salesmanship Out of the Box
Are you a salesperson or a sales manager? You’ll find the post below as excellent resource to help you sell more.
- A Champion Salesperson Make His Own Luck
- Champion Salesmen Spread Enthusiasm
- Champion Salespeople Pay the Price
- Champion Salespersons Keep Their Promises
- First Follower Principle in Selling
- Keep Pocket Stories that Sell
- Rehearse Before You Sell
- Salepeople Are Storytellers
- Salesperson’s Confidence
- Salesperson’s Gentle Push
- Salesperson’s Initiative
- Why a Salesperson Must Keep Himself Sold
- Why Champion Salespersons Are Go-Givers
Do you aspire to become a motivational speaker? I have written some ideas that may help you get started. Start with the posts below.
- Comedian motivational speaker?
- Deliver Commencement Speeches Under 17 Minutes —
A Powerful Message Does Not Need a Minute Longer
- Do you need to customize all your speeches?
- Heart of A Commencement Speech
- Here’s why getting an inspirational speaker is sometimes better than hiring a motivational speaker…
- How Motivational Speakers Can Find Speaking Opportunities
- How Motivational Speakers Can Practice Humility in Speaking
- How Public Speaking Can Make an Impact
- How to Become an Empathetic Motivational Speaker
- How to Choose the Right Commencement Speaker
- How to Write Your Speaker Introduction
- Inspirational Speaking Is More Than Words
- Is motivational speaking a commodity?
- Managers overestimate motivation.
- Second Step to Professional Speaking
- To Honor People Is the First Job of Commencement Speakers
- What to do before I speak?
- Why must motivational speakers be interested with people?
About Jef Menguin
My name is Jef Menguin, a leadership advisor and professional speaker. I help organizations implement leadership development programs, improve customer experiences, and solve problems through design thinking.
I have conducted leadership training programs in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, and the Philippines.
I am also known for delivering keynote speeches that offer ideas and strategies that help organizations accelerate business growth.
Mobile Phone: 09274292986