This is not a traditional time management training.
The last time management seminar I attended was a waste of time.
Sad but true.
The problem is not in the intention. The problem is the traditional mindset about time management. The measures of success are on your ability to do more, add more hours to your work life, efficient use of to-do lists and whatever productivity apps in the market.
I should know. I have tried many productivity tools too. I even tried bullet journaling for a month and Pomodoro from time to time.
The most important principles are included in many time management training programs. But the one thing you need to know are hidden in the mix bag of time management strategies and techniques.
Sometimes, time management training is akin to drinking water from a fireman’s hose.
One Thing Workshop: Time Management for Extraordinary Results
The workshop provides you a personal formula for getting what you want and achieving extraordinary results. Through interactive activities and tools, you will learn the productivity and personal improvement lessons of the One Thing, the best selling book by Gary Keller.
You will apply tools that successful individuals use to continually experience breakthroughs in all areas of their lives.
When you join the One Thing Workshop, you will learn
- The first action that will help you knock over the other dominoes in your life
- How to focus your activities on the top 20% that will give you 80% of your results
- A powerful “Focusing Question” that will help you stay on track with your motivational tasks and action steps
- The six lies that rob you of your productivity, beat up your clarity, and keep you from accomplishing your ONE Thing
- How to follow the Path of Mastery, and live the Accountability Cycle
- How to complete three planning tools to keep you on track with your goals
- How to time block your week for maximum productivity and effectiveness
As you can see, this isn’t your typical time management training program.
You cannot add more time to your life.
You don’t need to do everything you could do.
You only need to work on that one thing in every aspect of your life that will give you extraordinary results.
You can bring this time management workshop to your organization today. Send an email to email@example.com