- This event has passed.
Leadership Challenge Workshop (Muntinlupa)
Leadership Challenge Workshop is designed to inspire, engage, and enable leaders to develop leadership skills they needed to meet various leadership challenges.
The core content is structured around each of the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership with the intention of helping leaders employ each for business innovation.
We provide techniques for demonstrating the vital leadership behaviors and encourage participants to reflect on their experiences.
- Discover the practices which high-impact leaders use to get extraordinary things done in organizations.
- Understand the essential qualities that people look for and admire in leaders and their implications for your own practices.
- Articulate the leadership aspirations or values which you believe should guide the actions of the group you lead.
- Apply at least one useful leadership technique for each of The Five Practices.
- Make commitments on what we will each do as leaders to contribute to getting extraordinary things done in our organizations.
April 17, 2019 @ 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
Business Innovation Talent Development