Ensure that every member of your team are clear about your team purpose.
You encourage them to answer the following questions individually and in private.
- What do you believe is the major purpose of our team?
- What is your vision about our team? Describe what our team would look like on a day-to-day basis if it were living up to its potential.
- How many of our teammates share the same team vision and potential?
- How many of our teammates work together to make our team better? Please cite specific situations.
- What are the progress you’ve seen since you joined our team?
- What motivated you to become a better member of our team?
- What radical change we need to do to make everyone be fired up by our purpose?
Answer these questions too. These will help you find ways to make your team purpose crystal clear to everyone.
Are you looking for a team building facilitator? CCLMG has a pool of team building facilitators who can help you. Visit philippineteambuildingfacilitators.com
I have conducted leadership training programs in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, and the Philippines.
I am also known for delivering keynote speeches that offer ideas and strategies that help organizations accelerate business growth.
Mobile Phone: 09274292986