We always have the power to give. Enrich someone’ s life and you will realize that you were never poor. The mere act of giving brings us to right thinking.
What peso value equivalent would the joy of giving be? All of us are rich kids who live like fools and act like poor ones. The power to give does not come simply from positive thinking but from faith that we have the power to give.
Imagine the number of people who can benefit from your talents and skills.
- Can you teach in day care centers? We need more people who can teach the young.
- Can you teach in Sunday school? Since you already go to church every Sunday, you can extend more hours.
- Can you volunteer for Gawad Kalinga, Red Cross, or other organizations that make a difference in the world today? Search them online and you’ll realize that they are looking for a competent professional like you.
- Can you give a smile?
- Can you praise someone today?
- Can you give a listening ear to someone?
There are so many things you can do today because like me, you also have the power to give.
I encourage you to leave your comment below and start a conversation.
You can also read more posts…
About Jef Menguin
He has trained thousands of leaders in the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, and Singapore.